Beautiful town home located just off Hoadley road. Great location, tucked back in small enclave community. This brick front, corner lot town home provides great outdoor space with a fully fenced rear/side yard. Come inside to find beautiful hardwood floors, fresh paint, updated kitchen and baths & a large family room. Upper level features large primary suite w/ walk in closet & full en-suite. Two additional bedrooms and hall bath round out this level. Lower level features large rec room w/ wood burning fireplace for game night, an additional den/guest space w/ walk in closet for your long term guests and half bath. Looking for a beautiful town home in a great location....look no further, nestled between Hoadly Road and Dale Blvd this lovely home checks the box. HVAC was replaced in 2020, Call today to book your showing and let us help bring you home for the Holidays!
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,427 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price